Leh Ladakh Bike Trip 2022 (6N/7D) Leh , Jammu and Kashmir , India
DAY 1 – Arrival in Leh
- After arriving in Leh, meeting with a representative from our company.
- Transfer to a hotel/guest house after being briefed on the itinerary and upcoming events of the trip.
- Stay at a hotel in Leh for the night.
DAY 2 – Local Sightseeing
- Prepare for some local sightseeing in Leh.
- We’ll see Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Hall of Fame, Monastery, Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, and the Sangam Confluence.
- Go to the Leh market.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Leh at a hotel.
DAY 3 – Leh to Nubra Valley
- The ride begins now, after getting ready in the morning.
- Khardung La Pass is 17,580 feet above sea level. The world’s highest motorable road, and every biker’s dream to ride on it. It serves as a gateway to Shyok and Nubra valleys. This road was built in 1988 as a result of the government’s hard work and interest. It is kept in service by the Indian Army. The Indian Army manages and maintains the caffe and medical services there.
- The ride will become more difficult as we approach the desert town of Hundar. When you arrive, take in the spectacular view of the white dunes and make the views even more beautiful. Because of its white colour, the sand resembles moon sand. Riding the exotic Bactrian Camel or the double-humped camel found in the cold desert will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- The Silk Route passes through the Hunder desert. A centuries-old trade route used by traders to import and export goods from one country to another. Riding camels on this route will transport you to the ancient era for a short time. In the evening, we will also visit the Diskit Gompa, also known as the Diskit Monastery, which is the largest and oldest monastery in the Nubra Valley.
- Changzem Tserab Zangpo founded the Diskit Gompa in the 14th century. This is from the Gelugpa sect of Tibetan Buddhism. It is the largest and oldest monastery in the Nubra Valley. Its purity and atmosphere draw visitors and pilgrims. The best place to find inner peace and learn about Lord Buddha.
- We’ll be spending the night at the Nubra Valley Camp/Hotel!
DAY 4 – Nubra to Siachen Base Camp to Nubra
- Get up and prepare to depart for Siachen Base Camp. It is situated in the Ladakh region’s Nubra valley.
- You will pass and drive through Panamik and Warshi villages to reach the base camp once you arrive in Nubra Valley.
- Stay in the Swiss camp/Hotel at Nubra Valley for an enthralling experience.
- Stay in Nubra Valley for dinner and the night!
DAY 5 – Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso
- Wake up to an alluring Himalayan sunrise and a relaxing breakfast at the campsite. Take in the scenery of Nubra Valley and its surroundings.
- Following that, we begin our journey to Pangong Tso, passing through the charming villages of Thiksey and Shay, as well as the Chemrey and Shakti Valleys. Enjoy the peace and serenity that pervades the air around the lake and explore the surrounding areas!
- Pangong Tso Lake is a 134-kilometer-long lake that stretches from India to China. This lake’s unique feature is that it changes colour depending on the amount of sunlight; however, this is not a miracle. It is only reflection that will leave you speechless.
- After that, we’ll find our way to the lakeside campsite, where we’ll spend the night. An evening at the campground will be one of the most memorable experiences of your life. A different kind of experience will be stargazing at the campsite with chilly winds.
- Stay the night in Pangong Tso!
DAY 6 – Pangong Lake back to Leh
- After a tasty, hot breakfast at the campsite, we began the scenic drive back to Leh this morning.
- We’ll take the same route as before and cross the Chang La Pass. This is regarded as the world’s third highest motorable road. This pass will be reached during the course via Kharu and Shakti villages. It, like Khardung La Pass, will put your skills and perseverance to the test. It is a steep climb road that requires careful driving, but it also provides a thrill you never expected.
DAY 7 – Departure from Leh
- Prepare to check out after a delicious breakfast.
- Check out as your journey with us comes to an end here. But it doesn’t stop there. This journey will live on in your memory for the rest of your life.
- Transfer on your own from Leh Airport for the remainder of your journey.
- The Leh Ladakh bike trip cost starts from ₹16799 PER ADULT