Are you encountering QuickBooks errors frequently, and can’t get rid of them? Then the QuickBooks Tool Hub is the perfect program for you. Tool Hub consists of additional diagnostic tools that help you resolve QuickBooks errors. It is also installed on the system like the QuickBooks Desktop. This blog will present the exact steps for downloading and installing the Tool Hub.
What is QuickBooks Tool Hub?
In the previous time when users are operating QuickBooks, then errors occur. So to fix these errors users had to download separate diagnostic tools, for example for installation issues, they had to download the Install Diagnostic tool separately. But when the Tool Hub comes, all the diagnostic merges in it. So users will get all the diagnostic tools in the Tool Hub. Now, after knowing the Tool Hub, let’s initiate the download.
Measures for QuickBooks Tool Hub Download and Install
Downloading process of the Tool Hub application is also the same as the QuickBooks Desktop. So you are a little bit aware of it. But, here provide you each step of downloading and installing it with the following means:
- Firstly, open a new tab on the existing browser and visit the Intuit QuickBooks website.
- Secondly, you have to search and open for QuickBooks Tool Hub page
- From the Tool Hub page, download QuickBooks Tool Hub latest version 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Download button. Save the on the computer for further use.
- Now, reach the file location. However, if you are unable to find the file location, check the system Downloads, or can press the Ctrl+J keys from the same browser, that opens the download page.
- When you get the file, click right on it and select Run as Administrator.
- Now, a security window opens, asking you to run the file, so to confirm click on Run.
- After that, go with the steps displayed on the screen.
- When the Agreement wizard appears, click on Agree and Continue option and then on the Next button.
- After Tool Hub establishes successfully, open it.
Now, we are going to operate the Tool Hub with the accompanying section.
Use QuickBooks Tool Hub
With this section, we will demonstrate the use of the Tool Hub QuickBooks with the given steps:
- Firstly, open the Tool Hub and click on the Company File Issues tab. (Note: We are choosing the company file issue tab for an example, choose according to the error).
- Secondly, click on the File Doctor Tool to fix the damaged company file. The tool will run in one minute.
- In the third step, choose the damaged or corrupted Company File using the dropdown. However, if you are not able to find it, click on Browse and Search to find the file.
- After that, go for the Check My File and then click on Continue.
- Here, enter the Admin Password of QuickBooks and hit the Next button.
- Now, the File Doctor will run a scan to detect the damage to the company file. It takes 5 minutes or time can depend upon the file size.
- After that fixation, launch QuickBooks and company file.
QuickBooks Tool Hub Download – Conclusion
To fix the various QuickBooks errors in one go, then the Tool Hub QuickBooks is best for you. We expressed each step for installing it. However, if fails to install or operate, then contact the Pro Advisors for the solution.