Consumers today are bombarded with a never-ending stream of information. There’s always something new on the market or coming soon, but for many people it’s difficult to find what they’re looking for. That’s why we have five services that will transform your everyday life!
How to Save Money with a Budget
When you want to save money, creating a budget is the first step. There are plenty of online and offline resources that can help you get started. Here are five services that will transform your everyday life and help you save money:
1. Mint.com – Mint is a great way to track your spending, set budgets, and get tips for saving money.
2. Credit Karma – Credit Karma allows you to monitor your credit score, create alerts if your score drops, and find offers on credit cards and loans.
3. Money Wise – Money Wise provides advice on how to live within your means, save for retirement, and invest for the future.
4. Savings Catcher – Savings Catcher helps you track where your money goes and find ways to save more.
5. Bank rate – Bank rate allows you to check account fees, compare interest rates, and find loan products that fit your needs.
Automate Your Bills, Easily
If you’re like most people, you have a ton of bills to pay each month. Between rent, groceries, and utilities, it can be hard to keep up. But there’s an easier way: Automate your bills!
There are a number of services that will automate your bills for you. You can choose from services like Fresh books or Go Bills, which will take care of all the billing for you. This means you won’t have to worry about it anymore.
These services are great for people who are busy and don’t have time to do their own billing. Plus, they’re free to use! So if you’re ready to get your life more organized, check out these five services.
Protect Your Personal Information Online
There are many services out there that promise to protect your personal information online, but which ones are actually trustworthy? In this article, we will discuss five services that will transform your everyday life.
1. Safe Browsing: Most of us browse the internet without really thinking about the risk of revealing our personal information. However, by using a safe browsing tool, you can protect yourself from unwanted website visits and tracking.
2. VPN: Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) encrypt your traffic and protect it from being monitored or tracked by third parties. By using a VPN, you can bypass geo-restrictions and access content that would otherwise be unavailable to you.
3. Data Security: No matter how careful you are, there is always a risk that your personal information will fall into the wrong hands. By using data security tools, you can help keep your information secure and encrypted.
4. Identity Theft Protection: Identity theft is one of the most common crimes in the world, and it can be extremely damaging to your reputation and financial stability. Using identity theft protection services can help protect your identity and prevent your personal information from being stolen.
5. Online Backup: Having an online backup of your
Get in Shape With These 5 Fitness Apps
If you’re looking to get in shape, there are a variety of fitness apps available that will help you reach your goals. Here are five of the best:
1. Strava: This app is popular for runners and cyclists because it lets users track their progress and share their workouts with others.
2. Fitbit: This app is recommended for people who want to track their weight, exercise, and food intake.
3. Map My Fitness: This app is perfect for people who want to track their fitness progress in real time.
4. MyFitnessPal: This app is great for people who want to track their calories and macros (macronutrients).
5. Run Keeper: This app is perfect for runners and cyclists who want to track their performance and workout logs.
Uncover Hidden Ways You’re Spending Money
Mint is a free online service that helps you track your spending and budget. It offers a variety of tools to help you save money, including a bill tracker and a budget planner.
2. Google Alerts
Google Alerts lets you keep track of news and articles about topics that interest you. You can set up alerts for specific terms, or just for new content. When an alert is triggered, Google sends you an email with the article or news clip.
Acorns is a mobile app and website that helps you invest your spare change in stocks and investment vehicles. You start by depositing your spare change into an Acorns account, which then grows over time with the help of Acorns’ algorithm.
4. Schwab account
Schwab accounts let you invest in stocks, ETFs, bonds, and other securities online through Schwab brokerage accounts. With Schwab accounts, you have access to a wide variety of investment options and can trade stocks and assets directly from your account.
5. Bank rate’s personal finance app
Bank rate’s personal finance app offers a wide range of tools to help you manage your money, including a budget planner, bill tracker, and savings tracker. The app also has a live chat feature that lets you talk to a bank representative directly.