When switching from a Mac to a Windows 10 PC, one change you’ll notice is how the latter’s operating system handles social network integration. You now need to download each network’s app from the Windows Store and log in to it in order to connect to your services, as opposed to utilizing System Preferences to do so.
The main benefit of connecting to social networks via Windows is that it significantly speeds up online file and picture sharing in addition to having native Facebook and Twitter programmes. We suggest that you post something right away so that you can use it later. Future versions of other programmes could come with integrated social sharing features.
You get desktop alerts from social networks after checking in to Facebook and Twitter on a PC or an OS X device, which is an additional benefit. You may disable these warnings in the Windows Settings programme if you’d prefer not to receive them. You may disable Facebook and Twitter by choosing System and then Notifications & activities.
Also read about this blog: 5 Best VPNs for Online Privacy and Security
Facebook Sign-In Instructions for Windows 10
- To access the Start menu, click the Start button.
- Select Windows Store from the available choices.
- Decide on Facebook.
- To install the programme, choose Free.
- Choose Open.
- After entering your email address and password for your Facebook account, click Login.
- To sync (or not sync) your Facebook cover photo and profile image with your Windows account picture and lock screen, choose Yes or No. Since my cover images never scale appropriately, I had opted against it.
Your Facebook account is now connected to your Windows 10 PC!
Also read about this blog: flipkart sastasundar flipkart health singhtechcrunch
Twitter Login Instructions for Windows 10
- In the Windows Store search bar, enter “Twitter”. Follow the first and second steps from the preceding instructions to launch the Windows Store.
- From the list of results, choose Twitter.
- Select Free Install.
- Choose Open.
- Choose Log in.
- Click Log in after providing your Twitter username and password.
Using Windows 10, you have logged in to twitter successfully.
Also read about this blog: brazilbased descomplica 83m
Step-by-step instructions for connecting your Twitter account to Facebook
You are permitted to publish the same articles, comments, or tweets concurrently on Facebook and Twitter if you often use both services. Two social networking platforms, Facebook and Twitter, are now more well-known than ever. Twitter has thus created a new function that permits direct links to Facebook accounts. As a consequence, if you want, every new tweet you post on Twitter will instantly appear on Facebook.
Using the following suggestions, let’s connect your Twitter and Facebook accounts:
- Visit the main page of Twitter and log in using your Twitter credentials.
- When your Twitter account appears on the screen, click the gear icon in the upper right corner to choose Settings.
- Click the profile option in the left column on the Twitter settings screen after that.
- In the bottom panel, choose the Facebook publishing option to post your tweets there.
- Open a new browser tab, go to Facebook.com, and sign in with your Facebook credentials.
- Then, on the Twitter profile settings page, choose the Facebook sign-in and link your accounts option.
- As a result, a fresh pop-up window appears and asks for your Facebook username and password. As a result, click Login with Facebook.
- A new pop-up window asks you to grant permission by logging in with your Facebook account. Select “Allow” from the menu.
- Select the save changes option when you are back on the Twitter settings page.
- As a result, new Twitter settings are stored.
You may check your tweets at your Facebook account after you’ve successfully connected your Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- From your Twitter account, click the tweet button to begin a new tweet.
- Recent Twitter comments or tweets will instantly display on your Facebook account.
Also read about this blog: pataratida patcharawirapong sophon patcharawirapong