The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Luxury Travel Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on the luxury travel market research. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, and contemporary advancements in the market.
- Luxury travel services include premium, exclusive, and personalized facilities that enhance the overall experience of an individual’s stay.
- These services include in-room dining, plush beds, gourmet meals, complimentary Wi-Fi, innovative destinations, reliable transport, etc.
- Currently, several travel companies offer authentic holiday packages with unique activities, offbeat destinations, 24 hours per day support, etc.
- This attracts a large consumer base for luxury travel services across the globe.
- The global luxury travel market size reached US$ 1,946.1 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2,616.5 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.97% during 2022-2027.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report (Exclusive Offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/luxury-travel-market/requestsample
Global Luxury Travel Market Trends:
Inflating disposable income levels and improving transport facilities are leading to the increasing willingness of individuals to spend on different leisure activities and exotic holiday experiences. This represents one of the primary factors propelling the luxury travel market growth. Moreover, the emerging trend of modern campsites or innovative glamping accommodations and the rising inclination towards eco-friendly travel solutions are further bolstering the market growth.
Additionally, numerous travel companies are increasingly utilizing advanced technologies to allow online booking of trips, better access to travel data, compare reservation options, reduce time and effort of travelers, etc. Besides this, the escalating demand for Bleisure travel solutions, incorporating business with recreational activities, will continue to strengthen the luxury travel market in the coming years.
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
- Abercrombie & Kent USA LLC
- Butterfield & Robinson Inc.
- Cox & Kings Ltd.
- Exodus Travels Limited (Travelopia)
- Kensington Tours Ltd.
- Micato Safaris
- Scott Dunn Ltd.
- Thomascook. in (Fairbridge Capital (Mauritius) Limited)
- TUI Group
Type of Tour:
- Customized and Private Vacation
- Adventure and Safari
- Cruise and Ship Expedition
- Small Group Journey
- Celebration and Special Event
- Culinary Travel and Shopping
- Millennial (21-30)
- Generation X (31-40)
- Baby Boomers (41-60)
- Silver Hair (60 and above)
Type of Traveller:
- Absolute Luxury
- Aspiring Luxury
- Accessible Luxury
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Our offerings include comprehensive market intelligence in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies, and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our clientele, ranging from small and medium businesses to Fortune 1000 corporations.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800