Because Instagram is constantly updating and adding new features, like Stories, Reels, and Collabs, it is essential to ensure that you are using the most recent version of the app. In the article that we have for you today, being the top social media marketing company in India we will discuss some of the ways in which you may take a strategic approach to using Instagram to expand your company.
Increase Your Engagement on Instagram in Three Easy Steps
Reach New Audiences
Instagram is loaded with a tonne of built-in tools and strategies that make it much simpler to connect with new audiences. Some of them are as follows:
· Reels – The most effective strategy for reaching new audiences is to regularly produce reels and latch onto currently popular musical acts and video content. Include a maximum of ten hashtags for your quick videos to improve their visibility.
· Hashtags and Keywords – Using hashtags can still work to reach new followers. Try to use ones that have less than 100k tags, so your hashtags don’t get lost in the ones with hundreds of thousands. You can also use ALT Tag descriptions on posts.
· Collabs – Create a feed or post in collaboration with another user, ideally one who already has a sizeable number of followers. This presents a chance for your brand to extend its reach into the audiences of other accounts’ followers.
· Carousel Posts – People take great pleasure in passing around informative content to one another, such as how-to manuals and pointers. This can be accomplished in an efficient and engaging manner by utilising carousel posts or swipeable posts, both of which can be saved and shared with others.
· Giveaways – Promote more interaction on Instagram by holding giveaways or contests that require users to share or tag a post in order to participate.
Convert Visitors to Followers
It’s wonderful when people look at your profile, but they have to follow you for your audience to gain a deeper familiarity with you. Here are some approaches to take.
· Profile Bio and Picture – People make rapid judgements. According to scientific research, it takes only seven seconds to form a first impression when meeting someone in person, and the time required to do so when communicating via the internet is considerably less, only one tenth of a second. Make sure that you have a profile picture that people can relate to and a compelling bio, so that when people visit your page, they immediately know what you do.
· Feed Aesthetics – Create a grid that is consistent with your brand through careful curation. Maintain adherence to colour palettes, particular filter settings, and content themes.
· Content – Get your message across without ambiguity. Put your attention on a certain content niche and try to strike a balance between that and the interests and requirements of your audience. Discuss the benefits that they will receive from working with your company.
· Build A Community- The first two steps consist of taking specific actions with the goal of drawing in potential followers one at a time. The third phase entails maintaining each and every one of them while also developing a sense of togetherness and community. Instagram has recently pushed out a number of great new features that boost user engagement and help to increase retention. Some of them are as follows:
· Stories –Stories are great for sharing conversational themes because they are not only informal but also engaging. The content of 15 seconds helps humanise your brand and makes you more approachable to potential customers. Make your Stories more entertaining to watch by using stickers that users may interact with.
· Live – Make your viewers feel like they’re part of the family by going live! Your product launch or business update is a perfect opportunity to showcase your behind-the-scenes work. Promote your live events on your page to increase the number of people who see them.
· Memes – Memes are a great way to elicit a greater response from your social media following. These clever captions and not-so-perfect images show their thoughts and feelings and things they can identify to.
· Comments and DMs – Don’t post and then disappear. To cultivate a community, you must pay attention to and respond to the opinions of your followers. Don’t forget to include a call to action (CTA) in your captions and to reply to any comments or direct messages that you get.
Boost Instagram Engagement: The Takeaway
In order to keep up with Instagram’s ongoing evolution, you should continue to have fun when creating content, but you need also take a strategic approach. Utilize Instagram’s preferred strategies while also providing content that resonates with and gives value to your audience. Don’t be afraid to try new things and see what works best for you and your company.Contact the top instagram ads agency in India if you need help developing a customised Instagram strategy. Happy to lend a hand.