Let’s face it: A lot of people have the misconception that a serviced apartments business is just a hotel with a kitchen. While this might be true for some businesses, others are able to turn their furnished apartments business into something much more than that.
Below are some points on how you can build your own successful serviced apartments business:
1. Advertise Online
Online advertising is a great way to reach your ideal client. It’s also more affordable than traditional advertising, and it can be targeted at specific audiences. For example, if you’re looking for tenants in a certain age range or with particular interests, an online ad will allow you to reach only those customers who fit that description.
Online advertising allows companies like ours to reach potential renters all across the country while keeping costs low overall; this means we can advertise at a much lower cost than traditional media channels like radio or television ads would require us to pay!
2. Use Social Media
Social media is a great tool to use when you want to promote your business and build a community of customers. Social media allows you to engage with potential customers, build relationships, share information about your business, as well as get feedback on what they like or dislike about it.
Social media can also be used for advertising purposes. For example, if someone likes one of your posts on Facebook then they will see more from you in other posts on their timeline (which may not be related). This means that even if only one person sees/likes something from an advertisement it could still result in additional sales because they shared it with their friends via social media!
3. Develop a Quality Website
If you’re going to be successful in the web marketing world, then it is crucial that you have a quality website. A good website will help increase your visibility and make people want to visit your business or property.
The first step in creating an effective serviced apartments website is choosing what type of site design will best suit your needs. You can choose from multiple options such as WordPress themes and even custom designs built specifically for serviced apartments. Once decided on the right platform, all that remains is designing an attractive layout that suits both aesthetics and function while also providing easy navigation through its pages at every point along the way (iPad users beware).
Once finished with this part of developing an effective serviced apartments web presence, there are still many factors which need attention once launched online: promoting services provided by each individual company; building relationships between visitors who find themselves searching for furnished apartments in Denver; encouraging repeat customer visits whenever possible through constant communication strategies on social media platforms like Facebook etcetera…
4. Build Your Customer Base
Get in touch with local businesses and associations. If you’re looking to build your customer base, it’s important that you get in contact with people who would be interested in renting from you. You can do this by attending local events or even just talking about your business at the bar where everyone hangs out on Friday nights! You should also reach out to local associations, like chamber of commerce groups or professional organizations like accountants or lawyers who may refer their clients to your business if they were satisfied with their experience there.
5. Create Special Offers for Customers
To get customers to stay longer and spend more, you can offer them special deals.
For Example: If one of your furnished apartments is close to the beach, you could offer a free night after booking three nights in that apartment. Or maybe you have an apartment with an ocean view and feel confident that most guests will appreciate being able to see the ocean from their windows. In that case, offering discounted rates for those who book two or more weeks at this location might be attractive as well.
You can also offer reduced rates for certain periods of time.
For Example: ‘stay three nights and receive two nights’ or ‘stay 10 nights and receive five days.’ This makes it easier for potential guests who are looking for something specific (such as staying in town) while still offering discounts on longer stays when they want something longer term (such as traveling overseas).
6. Enlist the Assistance of a Professional Marketing Agency
If you are serious about making your furnished apartments business a success, it’s important to enlist the assistance of a professional marketing agency. A good marketing agency will be able to help you develop a comprehensive plan that incorporates all aspects of your business and helps ensure success.
Some tips for choosing an agency include:
- Do some research on their website or social media accounts. You should be able to see what they have done for other clients in similar industries as yours (for example, if they specialize in luxury apartments or condos). Also look at what kinds of marketing campaigns they typically run so that you know what kind of results they can provide for yours!
- Ask around among friends who have used different agencies before – not only does this give them firsthand experience but also demonstrates how much trustworthiness goes into selecting one over another (and whether those friends might even recommend theirs).
Here are a few tips that will help you take your furnished apartments business to the next level.
- Make sure your website is mobile friendly.
- Ensure you have a great logo and tagline.
- Make sure you have a description of your business that clearly explains what exactly it is, how much it costs and where it’s located.
- Ensure your call to action is clear, concise and easy for potential investors to understand (and follow). For example: “Click here” or “Register now”. The goal here is not about selling products or services; it’s about getting people interested enough in what you offer them so they’ll want more information on how they can profit from those things too!
All in all, these tips are just some of the many things you can do to make your serviced apartments business a success. The best part is that they’re all free and easy to implement!