There’s nothing more comforting than a trip atop the open road in your favorite car, cruising at top speed and filling up your tank on the way. But while you dream of those sun-drenched, open highways, it’s important to be mindful not only of how many gallons you’re pumping but also how much gas is left. We scoured the web to find the best gas stations, ranked by their proximity to major metropolitan areas – so if you’re planning on a long drive in the future, make sure to keep this list handy!
There are plenty of gas stations near you with car washes. With itscarwash website, you can easily find a station near you that offers car washes. Just enter your zip code and the site will provide you with a list of stations located within close proximity to you.
Gas Station in America
Gas stations are a fixture in American life and there is no better way to see the country than by stopping at its many gas stations. Here are five of the best gas stations to visit on your next road trip:
1. Exxon Mobil
Gas Station in the UK
One of the best ways to fuel up on your next road trip is at a gas station. Not only are they convenient, but there are a few in the UK that are especially worth visiting. Here are five top gas stations to visit on your next trip:
1. BP – In Scotland, BP has two locations – one in Aberdeen and one in Dundee. Both offer great fuel prices and amazing views of the sea.
2. Esso – Located in both England and Wales, Esso is a popular choice for drivers looking for good fuel prices and clean restrooms. They also have a variety of snacks and drinks available for purchase.
3. Shell – Offering an impressive selection of fuels, Shell is located all over the UK. From big cities like London and Manchester to small villages, Shell is always close by.
4. Tesco – If you’re looking for convenience, then check out Tesco’s gas stations across the UK! Not only do they have some of the lowest fuel prices around, but they also have conveniences like drive-throughs and food options available onsite.
5. forecourt Express – If you’re looking for a smaller gas station with great service, then Forecourt Express is perfect for you! With friendly staff and competitive fuel prices, this station will leave you satisfied for your trip home.
Gas Station in Canada
Gas stations in Canada can be found all over the country, and each province has its own unique selection. Here are some of the best gas stations to visit on your next road trip:
In British Columbia, visitors can stop by the Chevron station in Kamloops. The station offers a wide variety of fuels, including gasoline, diesel, kerosene and propane.
In Alberta, visitors can visit the Esso station in Fort McMurray. The station offers a wide variety of fuels, including gasoline, diesel and propane. Plus, the store is well-stocked with food and drinks for customers’ convenience.
In Quebec, visitors can stop by the Petro-Canada station in Trois-Rivieres. The station offers a wide variety of fuels, including gasoline, diesel and propane. Plus, the store is well-stocked with food and drinks for customers’ convenience.
Gas Station in France
If you’re looking for a traditional gas station in France, your best bet is probably to head to a station in the suburbs of Paris. However, there are plenty of great gas stations located all over the country, so if you’re ever feeling like getting out and exploring, these are the stations that you should target.
1. Intermarché (Saint-Quentin-Fallavier)
2. Carrefour (Pontault-Combault)
3. SUPER U (Mulhouse)
4. Enercoop (Nancy)
5. Total (Lille Métropole)
Gas Station in Germany
If you’re looking for a place to fill up on fuel while on your road trip, look no further than the gas stations in Germany. Here are five of the best:
1. Shell – This station is located in the city of Düsseldorf and is a popular stop for tourists. It has a wide variety of fuels and amenities, including a convenience store and restaurant.
2. Esso – This station is located in the city of Cologne and has been voted as one of the best in Germany. It has a large variety of fuels, including diesel and gasoline, as well as an ATM and parking lot.
3. Petro-Canada – This gas station is located in the city of Hamburg and has been voted as one of the best in Germany for its quality products and friendly staff. It also has a convenience store and restaurant.
4. BP – This gas station is located in the city of Frankfurt am Main and has been voted as one of the best for its location near major attractions like the financial district and trade fairgrounds. It also has an ATM and parking lot.
5. KPN – This gas station is located in the town of Siegen and has been voted as one of the best because it offers high-quality products at reasonable prices, plus it’s child-friendly with play areas nearby.
Gas Station in India
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to fill up your tank, head over to one of India’s many gas stations. Here are five of the best.
1. The Petrol Pump in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Located in Ahmedabad, this is one of India’s most famous gas stations. It’s been around since 1938 and has a marble facade.
2. The Kerosene Station in Dehradun, Uttarakhand
This station is located in Dehradun, which is known for its snow-capped peaks and lush green forests. It has an old-world charm with wooden beams and tiled floors.
3. The Godown Gas Station in Mumbai, Maharashtra
This station is located on the seafront promenade in Mumbai and has a view of the Arabian Sea. It’s popular for its seafood dishes, but you can also buy fuel here.
4. The Ganga Ram Gas Station in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
This station is located on the Ganges River bank and offers beautiful views of the river while you fill up your tank. You can also visit the nearby temples at sunrise or sunset .
5. The Thane Shell Gas Station in Thane, Maharashtra
Located in Thane, this station is one of the biggest in India and has a range of products, including fuel. It’s also home to the world’s largest petrol pump.
Gas Station in China
1. China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) gas stations are some of the most popular in the world. They are well-maintained and feature clean bathrooms and fuel pumps.
2. If you’re visiting Beijing, Xi’an or Chengdu, be sure to stop by a CNPC station. They are all located near major tourist attractions.
3. If you’re on a road trip through China’s western provinces, don’t miss visiting a BP or Shell station. These stations can be found in smaller towns and offer more convenience than CNPC stations.
4. Be aware that some BP and Shell stations only sell gasoline products; other stations may also sell diesel and LPG products.
No matter where you are in the United States, there is probably at least one gas station near you that sells fuel for your car. If you’re planning a road trip and want to visit some of America’s most famous landmarks or attractions, it’s important to know which gas stations offer the best prices and selection. Here are ten of our favorite gas stations that we believe will make your next road trip a memorable experience.