What is the Community Code of Conduct?
What is the Community Code of Conduct? The Community Code of Conduct is a rule that customers must follow when using the PSN community.
To maintain the discipline of the PSN community, you should behave in a sensible and common sense manner and avoid any acts that are offensive to public order and morals, fraud, fraud, hacking, or any other misuse of PSN. Also, please observe good manners and respect the rights of other players.
What kind of actions are prohibited?
The prohibited violations are, but are not limited to:
(1) Acts related to fraud or fraud.
(2) Abuse, intimidation, harassment, stalking.
(3) Offensive, unpleasant, or offensive to public order and morals.
SIE reasonably believes that it is offensive, unpleasant, or offensive to public order and morals, in all forums, communications, public profiles, or any other publicly visible area, or when creating an online ID, or is determined to do so. Includes the act of uploading, posting, streaming, or otherwise communicating content, language, images, and sounds. It also includes content and communications that SIE reasonably determines to be race / national/ethnic / gender, religious insults, defamation, defamation, intimidation, bullying, harassment, etc.
(4) The act of organizing a group that incites discrimination and sabotage.
(5) Acts that damage the PSN or interfere with or confuse the PSN.
Includes uploading, posting, streaming, or communicating by other means of communication, including viruses, worms, spyware, time bombs, and other computer programs that damage, interfere with, or disrupt PSN.
(6) Acts of using unlicensed hardware or software.
A cheat code to circumvent security features or restrictions placed on software or equipment related to PSN, such as hardware (enhanced devices, controllers, adapters, power units, and other peripherals, etc.) and software not licensed by SIE. Includes the act of using, producing, or distributing software, etc., or extracting or using data from PSN to develop such hardware or software.
(7) Acts of attempting to change the services and contents of PSN.
Includes attempts to communicate online clients, disks, save files, servers, client-server communications, or modify game titles or other parts of the content.
(8) Any attempt to disrupt or disrupt your PSN account, system, hardware, software, or network.
(9) Acts to obtain illegal profits in the game.
(10) Acts that attempt to circumvent the customer authentication system or security functions.
(11) An attempt to hack or reverse engineer software or hardware related to PSN.
(12) The act of providing personal information without the consent of the person.
Includes the act of providing personally identifiable information such as third-party names, and passwords, regardless of the message, chat, or another form of communication.
(13) Acts that interfere with the communication of others or the gameplay of other players.
This includes sending information such as unsolicited junk emails, spam, or chain letters, disseminating information that misleads other players, intentionally disconnecting lines during gameplay, or any other sabotage.
(14) Commercial activities such as buying and selling, advertising, solicitation, advertising, and linking to websites.
(15) The act of introducing harmful content.
This includes introducing code or viruses that damage SIE or interfere with the use of PSN, or content that may have a harmful effect on SIE, its licensors, other players, etc.
(16) The act of transmitting content that infringes the rights of a third party.
Upload, post, stream, access, or otherwise know or be aware of content that infringes the rights of third parties or violates statutory or contractual obligations. Includes the act of communicating by means.
(17) Impersonation of others, including employees of SIE and SIE affiliated companies.
(18) Acts of providing false or inaccurate information.
This includes reporting false complaints to SIE’s Customer Service and entering false or inaccurate information when registering for an account.
(19) Unauthorized access to PSN.
(20) The act of transferring an online ID, etc. to a third party.
Includes the act of buying, selling, exchanging, transferring, or transferring access to your own or third party’s online ID or PSN using auction sites, SNS, or other means, and any attempt to do so.
(21) Acts that violate the law.
Includes copyright and trademark infringement, defamation, privacy infringement, identity fraud, hacking, stalking, and distribution of counterfeit software.
3.3 Do you monitor the use of PSN?
Unless required by law, SIE undertakes no obligation to monitor any online activity ( “online activity” ) on your PSN, including user-to-user communication such as messages, chats, etc., as recording, confirmation, analysis, etc. .. However, SIE reserves the right to monitor all online activities and you have given explicit consent to SIE to monitor online activities.
The means of confirmation and analysis shall be mechanical detection such as keyword/image filtering, visual inspection, and other methods that SIE deems reasonable, such as prevention of spam messages, protection of youth, and other 3. Violation of the Community Code of Conduct. The purpose is to prevent acts.
SIE reserves the right, at its sole reasonable discretion, to suspend or remove from PSN any content, including inter-user communication such as messages, chats, etc.