Instagram Stories Reelspereztechcrunch is a new way to share your favorite moments. It’s like Snapchat, but with photos and videos that disappear after 24 hours—and unlimited stories you can follow to check them all out again. And while it doesn’t have as many features as Snapchat, it does still offer some unique benefits. One of these is the ability to create and edit a Reel, which lets you create a reel based on an Instagram post or video from within Instagram itself (or even your Camera Roll). This means you can quickly turn any photo into something more engaging than just scrolling through your feed or watching someone else’s story. The best part? Creating these reels only take a few minutes! So let’s get started!
How to create a Reel
You can create a reel by following these steps:
- Tap the camera icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap on Reel, and then select an option from this menu: Add photos & videos to my story, or Add images/videos from other apps if you don’t have any photos or videos saved on Instagram yet.
- Tap Done when you’re finished adding pictures and videos!
How to access Reels on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your phone
- Tap on the camera icon in the bottom right corner of the screen
- Tap on Reels in top right corner of screen
What’s new with Instagram Stories
- You can now create a Reel.
- You can add to your Reel from Instagram or other apps.
- You can add text to your Reels.
- You can add stickers and emoji to your Reels.
- If you’re not a fan of the default camera filters, there are plenty of third-party apps that allow you to customize them and make them more personalized by adding whatever effects you want (a la Snapchat). * If this sounds like something that might interest you, check out our guide on how to use Instagram Stories reelspereztechcrunch with third-party filters in this article!
How to manage comments on Instagram
You can reply to comments, like them, block users and report comments for spam.
- Reply: To reply to a comment on your story, simply tap the comment button (the blue arrow) that appears at the bottom right corner of your screen. A pop-up box will appear with text suggestions for what you can say next. If none of these options are relevant or interesting enough to respond with, tap anywhere else in the pop up list or swipe through until something grabs your attention—or just start typing away!
- Like: The “thumbs up” icon lets you like someone else’s post by tapping it once; this way their post will be saved as part of your feed even though it hasn’t yet been shared publicly with anyone else who follows both parties’ accounts (they need only follow each other).
The feature is rolling out globally today.
Instagram Stories Reelspereztechcrunch has a new feature that’s rolling out globally today. To use it, tap your profile icon in the top right corner of the screen and select “Create Story”.
To create a video reel of your best photos and videos, tap on the camera icon at the bottom right of your feed (it’s next to where you can swipe up) then tap on “Show Me More.” In this section, you’ll find other ways to share content from Instagram as well as details about how many people are following along with each story—which is important because these numbers help determine which posts appear in future reels.
Instagram Stories are a great way to share moments with your friends and family. If you’re looking for tips on how to use the feature, check out our Instagram Story Reel + Hub Guide. And if you want more in-depth coverage of all things IGTV content, check out our guide here!