There are blogs on almost every subject imaginable, but that does not imply they are all good! We believe that anyone who puts in the correct amount of focused effort can establish an audience online, even if the issue is obscure.
But deciding what to blog about isn’t always simple. Blog themes and ideas aren’t always easy to come up with. We launched a blogging challenge a while back and polled the participants on the blog topic ideas they were contemplating. They didn’t employ all of these blog ideas, but they did use a lot of them.
Top Ideas for Starting a Meaningful Blog
Personal development/self-improvement (how you overcame some obstacle or started a new habit, and what you learned)
- Busy people’s health and fitness
- Learning a foreign language
- How to Travel on a Shoestring (best hotel deals, trip advice)
- Writing / style of writing / copywriting
- Animal protection
- Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, etc) (Bitcoin, etc.)
Social dynamics and communication abilities
Working in unusual fields of expertise while remaining location independent
- You can make your own blog at home.
- Recipes for childless couples
- Male facilitators of female communication
Making use of technology in small business (credit card processing, customer relationship management, email marketing, etc.)
Blogging about unusual foods (there’s a course for that!)
- Bullying and cyberbullying
- Children’s behavioral disorders
- Bodyweight exercise
- Entrepreneurship education for children and adults
- Golf with a disc
- DIY jobs, DIY businesses, and selling homemade goods
- How to Have a Successful Marriage
What makes a good friend?
- Training for a Triathlon
- Careers vs jobs: following your passion
- Getting AWS certified
- Getting Microsoft Certified
The best burgers in your city/state/country
Self-sustaining lifestyles (growing your own food, using solar power, living off the grid, etc) (growing your own food, using solar power, living off the grid, etc.)
- Mind strengthening (mind over matter/ lucid dreaming)
- Beyond the basics of personal financial management
- Healthy eating during times of stress
- Home brewing beer
Self-defense training (“for women” or “for children” or “for business executives”)
- Indie video game development
- Video game tactics showed through video tutorials
- Helping small businesses get more customers
- Community gardening / urban farming
Starting and running your own social network
How to create incredible photographs with your phone or whatever camera you have in your pocket.
Blog & website design for non-designers:
How to make your blog look incredible without spending a fortune?
The art of getting what you want
How to use confidence and technique to get what you want from life, your relationships, and your career.
Making good videos for the web
How to leverage the video medium to take your brand, blog, website, or business to the next level.
The logistics behind how to start working for yourself, how to leave your job, find health insurance, set up a business entity, etc.
How to write an e-bestseller?
Documenting the process of creating an Amazon Kindle bestseller) (documenting the process of creating an Amazon Kindle bestseller.
Rapid language learning for moving abroad
How to become a better writer?
How to lose weight and feel awesome (even in middle age, the Primal/Paleo way)
- Modern vegan diets
- Urban commuting by bicycle
Apartment living (this could range from renter issues to decor, etc) (this could range from renter issues to decor, etc.)
- Interior design on a budget
- Eating organic on a tight budget
- Health-conscious, high mileage, minimalist traveling
- How to become a famous rock star online?
- Sports photography
- Life skills/life coaching for high school students
- College planning for homeschoolers
- Google my business
Speaking in public
How to overcome the fear of the audience, have minimal approaches to presentations, etc.?
Finding family harmony
Improving the relationship between family members, how to increase the creativity of kids and parents, how to help kids to find their passion and inner peace.
Alternative running events
(mud runs, Tough Mudder, Spartan Race, Warrior Dash, etc.)
- Learning the Ukulele and other less common instruments
- Learn how to play guitar at an older age
- How to win arguments without losing friends
- Becoming a wine connoisseur or sommelier
- Build a custom boat and cross the Pacific in it
- Getting good at tennis and qualifying for tournaments
- Stand-up paddle boarding
Mobile apps that can improve productivity, relationships with friends and family, and overall quality of life
This a blog that will explore and map a journey from a miserable traditional way of living back to a forgotten way of life. The best “places” around the world & do they live up to the hype?
How to do travel photography/videography?
Preparing for The Next Great Recession (A blog based on a sustainable lifestyle with a smaller footprint)
- Building an iPhone application from scratch
- End of the world prophecies throughout time
- Car maintenance for non-gearheads
- Running a small agile business (we’ve got a 9-stage blogging/business roadmap for this)
- A “good Cause” blog (telling the stories of successful non-profits & charities) (telling the stories of successful non-profits & charities)
The world of virtual conferences
- QR codes – innovative ways to use them in small business marketing
- Inspired bootstrappers (a blog to inspire bootstrappers by posting real bootstrapper success stories.
Credit By: Techcrams