- British citizens can apply for CANADA VISA FOR BRITISH CITIZENS
- United Kingdom was a launch member of the Canada eTA program
- British citizens enjoy fast entry using the Canada eTA program
OTHER ETA REQUIREMENTS
- British citizens can apply for eTA online
- Canada eTA is valid for arrival by air only
- Canada eTA is for short tourist, business, transit visits
- You must be over 18 to apply for eTA otherwise require a parent/guardian
CANADA VISA FROM UNITED KINGDOM
Listen to article4 minutes
British citizens are required to apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for visits upto 90 days for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. eTA Canada Visa from United Kingdom is not optional, but a mandatory requirement for all British citizens traveling to the country for short stays. Before travelling to Canada, a traveller needs to ensure that the validity of the passport is at least three months past the expected departure date.
The eTA Canada Visa is being implemented in order to improve border security. The Canada eTA program was approved in 2012, and took 4 years to develop. The eTA program was introduced in 2016 to screen travelers arriving from overseas as a response to the global increase in terrorist activities.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR CANADA VISA FROM UNITED KINGDOM?
The Canada Visa for British citizens comprises an online application form that can be completed in as little as five (5) minutes. It is necessary for applicants to enter information on their passport page, personal details, their contact details, like email and address, and employment details. Applicant must be in good health and should not have a criminal history.
CANADA VISA FOR SWEDISH CITIZENS can be applied online on this website and can receive the Canada Visa Online by Email. The process is extremely simplified for the British citizens. The only requirement is to have an Email Id, a Credit / Debit card in 1 of the 133 currencies or Paypal.
After you have paid the fees, the eTA application processing commences. Canada eTA is delivered via email. Canada Visa for British citizens will be sent via email, after they have completed the online application form with the necessary information and once the online credit card payment has been verified. In very rare circumstance, if additional documentation is required, the the applicant will be contact prior to approval of Canada eTA.
REQUIREMENTS OF CANADA VISA FOR BRITISH CITIZENS
To enter Canada, British citizens will require a valid travel document or passport in order to apply for Canada eTA.
Applicants will also require a valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA. British citizens are also required to provide a valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
HOW LONG CAN BRITISH CITIZEN STAY ON CANADA VISA ONLINE?
British citizen’s departure date must be within 90 days of arrival. British passport holders are required to obtain a Canada Electronic Travel Authority (Canada eTA) even for a short duration of 1 day up to 90 days. If the British citizens intend to stay for a longer duration, then they should apply for a relevant Visa depending on their circumstances. Canada eTA is valid for 5 years. British citizens can enter multiple times during the five (5) year validity of the Canada eTA.
Frequently Asked Questions about eTA Canada Visa
THINGS TO DO AND PLACES OF INTEREST FOR BRITISH CITIZENS
- Snorkel with Belugas Whales, Manitoba
- VanDusen Garden’s Elizabethan Hedge Maze, Vancouver
- Casa Loma, Toronto
- Free Spirit Spheres, Qualicum Beach
- Capilano Suspension Bridge, West Vancouver
- Habitat 67, Montreal, Québec
- Enjoy a Thermëa Spa in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Riverview Hospital, Coquitlam, British Columbia
- L’Anse Aux Meadows, Saint Lunaire-Griquet, Newfoundland and Labrador
- The Bruce Peninsula Grotto, Tobermory, Ontario
- Notre Dame Basilica, Montreal, Québec