You must need to have an Arlo account in order to begin the Arlo camera login procedure. If you have one, go on and use it. If not, go to the my.arlo.com page to create one. As an alternative, you may also create one using the Arlo mobile app. Additionally, you will want access to a dependable internet connection because the login procedure takes place online. Make sure the PC you intend to use or your smartphone with the Arlo App are both paired to this internet connection. The Arlo BaseStation and other secondary Arlo devices will require a dependable power source, which is the last but not least thing you’ll need. To prevent device damage from voltage instability, you may also include a voltage stabiliser into the setup.
USING THE ARLO APP TO LOG IN
- You may register for an Arlo account and download the Arlo application.
- The program is available for download through the Google Play Store for Android users and the App Store for Apple users.
- When you click on the Arlo icon, the Arlo login page will appear.
- Click the “Create Account” button to continue.
- Then a form will show up. Enter the necessary information in this form, such as your email address and password. You now have an Arlo account.
- It will then be simple for you to log into your Arlo account after that.
Note:- If you need any assistance to configure your arlo camera so contact our technician or visit the official website that is my arlo login.
THE ARLO APP TO LOG IN VIA WEB PAGE
- An Arlo account may be created on the website my.arlo.com.
- Click the Create Account button after that.
- Then, input the necessary information, like your email address and password. Your Arlo account has been set up.
- After that, a form will show up. Fill up this form with information like your email address and password. You now have an Arlo account.
- You can simply access your Arlo My Account with this, too.
HOW TO INSTALL AN ARLO BASE STATION
- Connect the Arlo base station’s power wire to it, then connect the other end into a wall outlet. Turn on your base station by pressing the power button.
- The next step is to connect your wireless router to the base station using an Ethernet connection.
- Wait until all of the lights for the electricity and internet are green.
- The Arlo base station has been set up. You can follow the steps listed below to begin with the basic setup procedure.
CAMERA AND BASE STATION SYNC
- You must put the Arlo wireless camera and base station within 100 metres of one another in order for them to sync.
- Now, hold down the “Sync” button on the Arlo base station with your index finger for a bit. Once the light becomes green, only push the button.
- Find the sync button on the Arlo camera’s rear and push it firmly for a few seconds.
- The Arlo camera is synchronised to the Arlo base station if it has a blue LED on the front. If the LED is amber, your attempt to sync with the base station fails.
- Other Arlo cameras, however, will likewise adhere to the same procedure.
GETTING READY FOR ARLO CAMERAS
Before beginning the Arlo camera setup, you must connect them and switch them on.Here are some tips for having your Arlo camera ready for setup:
- Take an Arlo camera and, while pressing and holding the button on it, open the battery compartment.
- The batteries should then be properly inserted into the Arlo camera. Before installing the batteries, make sure they are in the correct location. After that, properly shut the battery compartment.
- Your Arlo camera and base station may now be synced.